BPSC Bihar LDC Admit Card 2022: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has recently released the admit card and exam date for Bihar 10+2 Lower Division Clerk LDC exam on its website, all the candidates who had filled this form can get their BPSC Bihar LDC Admit Card 2022. You can download your admit card through the download admit card link given below.
The link to download the online admit card is given below, candidates can download BPSC Bihar LDC Admit Card 2022 through the given link.
BPSC Bihar LDC Admit Card 2022: Hall Ticket / Exam Notice | Bihar Lower Division Clerk Admit Card Download PDF Link
Bihar Public Service Commission Has Released the Exam Date & Admit Card for Lower Division Clerk Exam on its Official Website Those Candidates Are Enrolled with the Vacancies Can Download the Exam Admit Card.
Bihar Public Service Commission has released the admit card for Bihar 10+2 Lower Division Clerk LDC exam for the candidates. BPSC Bihar LDC Exam will start from 26 February 2022. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the website for any updates regarding BPSC Lower Division Clerk LDC Admit Card 2022.
Candidates can check and download BPSC LDC Admit Card 2022 through the link given below. The link of which we have given in the important section of the page. Candidates can check more details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process etc through the article given below.
BPSC Bihar LDC Recruitment 2021- Important Dates
- Application Start: 19/03/2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16/04/2021
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 16/04/2021
- Last Date for Form Correction: 23/04/2021
- Exam Date: 26/02/2022
- Admit Card Available : 19/02/2022
- Result Released: After Exam
BPSC Bihar LDC 2021 Application Form- Application Fee
- Gen/ BC/ EWS: 600/-
- SC/ ST/ : 150/-
- Bihar Domicile Female: 150/-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
BPSC Lower Division Clerk 2021 Online Form – Age Limit 01/08/2021
- 18-37 years for male
- 18-40 years for female
- Additional age relaxation as per recruitment rules
- For more details read the official notification.
Vacancy Details BPSC Bihar LDC Lower Division Clerk 2021 Recruitment Details Total: 24 Posts
The details of the number of posts according to the category are given below-
- General: 10 Posts
- EWS: 03 Posts
- OBC: 04 Posts
- OBC Female: 01 Post
- EBC: 02 Posts
- SC: 03 Posts
- ST: 01 Post
BPSC Bihar LDC Exam 2021- Qualification Details
The details of the qualification according to the posts for this recruitment are given below –
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
- For more details related to eligibility, candidates read the notification.
How To Download/Check Bihar BPSC LDC Admit Card 2022
Here we have mentioned the link to download BPSC Lower Division Clerk 2022 Admit Card. Bihar BPSC Lower Division Clerk LDC Admit Card 2022 Download You need to fill the basic details. Sometimes, the link opens with some delay due to heavy congestion on the website. You can try after some time to open this link. You can print the admit card after entering your basic details like roll number/registration number and date of birth. Candidates who have applied for Bihar Lower Division Clerk 2021 Recruitment must download the admit card from the official link only.
- Visit the official website or click on the admit card link given below
- If you click on the link given below, a new page will open containing the candidate’s registration number and date of birth.
- Filling option will be given, which you have to fill correctly.
- After filling all the information correctly, you have to click on the submit button given below, after that a
- new page will open in which your admit card will appear on your screen.
- After opening the admit card, you can take a printout of it or if you are watching in your phone then you can download and keep it in PDF format.
BPSC Lower Division Clerk LDC Admit Card 2022 Download PDF Link