Bank of Maharashtra BOM Generalist Officers Online Form 2022: Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) has recently issued an official notification for recruitment to the posts of Generalist Officers in Banking Sector, those candidates who are eligible and interested for this recruitment can visit the official website. You can apply online for Bank of Maharashtra BOM Generalist Officers Online Form 2022 Recruitment.
We have given below the link of the official website for the convenience of the candidates. Applicants can easily fill the BOM Generalist Officers Recruitment 2022 Online Form through the link given below.
Bank of Maharashtra BOM Generalist Officers Online Form 2022: Vacancy Notification Out
Bank of Maharashtra had released a notification on its official website on 03/02/2022. Through this recruitment process, 500 vacancies of Generalist Officers will be recruited in Maharashtra Bank. Online application for Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officers Exam 2022 will start from 05/02/2022 and will close till 22/02/2022.
Taking an important step, Bank of Maharashtra has issued an official notification to fill 500 vacancies in the banking sector, under which 400 posts of Generalist Officer (Scale-II) and 100 posts of Generalist Officer (Scale-III) will be filled. For more details candidates can read the official notification.
In this article, we have provided all the details regarding Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 including steps to apply, application fee, important dates and other details. The direct link to apply online is given below in the important section, applicants can click on the given link and fill the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officers Recruitment 2022 Application Form.
BOM Generalist Officers Recruitment 2022- Important Dates
- Application Start: 05/02/2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22/02/2022
- Pay Exam Fee : 22/02/2022
- Exam Date: 12/03/2022
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- Result Declaration Date: After Exam
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officers Online Form 2022- Application Fee
- General/OBC/EWS: 1180/-
- SC/ST: 118/-
- All Category Female & PH: 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
BOM Generalist Officers 2022 Online Form- Age Limit 31/12/2021
- Minimum Age: 25 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years (Scale-II)
- Maximum Age: 38 Years (Scale-III)
- Additional age relaxation as per recruitment rules
- For more details read the official notification
Vacancy Details Bank of Maharashtra BOM Generalist Officers Online Form 2022 Recruitment Details Total 500 Posts
Vacancy details as per this recruitment-
- Generalist Officer (Scale-II): 400 Posts
- Generalist Officer (Scale-III): 100 Posts
BOM Generalist Officers Exam 2022- Qualification Details
The details of the qualification according to the posts for this recruitment are given below –
- Generalist Officer (Scale-II): Candidates applying for this post should have Graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university with 60% (all semesters or years) marks and candidate should have 03 years work experience. And for SC/ST and Divyang only 45% marks will be required.
- Generalist Officer (Scale-III): Candidates applying for this post should have Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognized University with 60% (all semesters or years) marks and candidate should have 05 years of work experience. And for SC/ST and Divyang only 45% marks will be required.
- For more information related to recruitment, candidates must read the notification.
BOM Generalist Officers Recruitment 2022 Online Form- Exam Center
Lucknow, Patna, Raipur, Delhi NCR, Ranchi, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Panaji, Ahmedabad, Surat, Gandhinagar, Bengaluru, Trivandrum, Aurangabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Bhubaneswar, Jaipur, Chennai, Hyderabad and Kolkata.
How to Apply Online BOM Generalist Officers Recruitment Online Form 2022
- Candidates can apply for Bank of Maharashtra BOM Generalist Officers Online Form 2022 between 05/02/2022 to 22/02/2022.
- Visit the official website or click on the apply online link given below
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying online / submitting the final application.
- Now click on “Click Here” in front of “Application Form Process Link Form”.
- Register and login to apply for the post
- Pay the application fee, upload the required documents and submit
- Take a printout for future reference.
Some useful important links Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officers Online Form 2022