East Coast Railway Apprentice Online Form 2022: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has recently issued an official notification for the recruitment of 756 vacancies on the post of Apprentice in East Coast Railway Bhubaneswar. Those candidates are eligible and interested for this recruitment they can visit the official website of East Coast Railway. You can apply online for East Coast Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Online Form.
We have given below the link of the official website for the convenience of the candidates. Applicants can easily fill the East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Online Form through the link given below.
Railway Recruitment Cell RRC East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment Online Form 2022- Job Notification Out
Railway Recruitment Cell RRC had released a notification on 7/02/2022 on its official website. Through this recruitment process, 756 vacancies will be recruited for the post of Apprentice in Railway Department. The online application for East Coast Railway ECR Apprentice Exam 2022 will start from 08/01/2022 and will be closed till 07/03/2022.
East Coast Railway ECR, Bhubaneshwar, taking a significant step, has announced the recruitment of Fitter, Welder, Electrician, Machinist, Refrigerator and A.C. An official notification has been issued to fill 756 vacancies in Mechanic, Wireman, Carpenter, Sheet Metal Worker, Painter, and other posts. Under this, 190 posts of Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheshwar, Bhubaneswar, 237 posts of Khurda Road Division, 263 posts of Waltair Division and 66 posts of Sambalpur Division will be filled. For more details candidates can read the official notification.
In this article, we have provided all the details regarding East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 including steps to apply, application fee, important dates and other details. The direct link to apply online is given below in the important section, applicants can fill the East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Application Form by clicking on the given link.
East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022- Important Dates
- Start of Application: 08 February 2022
- Last date to apply: 07 March 2022
- Last date for payment of examination fee: 07 March 2022
- Merit List Release Date: Not Declared Yet
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- Result Declaration Date: After Exam
RRC East Coast Railway Apprentice 2022 Recruitment- Application Fee
- Gen/OBC: Rs.100/-
- EWS: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST: Nil/- Rs.
- Female: Nil/- Rs.
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
East Coast Railway Apprentice Online Form 2022- Age Limit 07/03/2022
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Additional age relaxation as per recruitment rules
- For more details read the official notification
Vacancy Details East Coast Railway Apprentice Online Form 2022 Recruitment Details Total 756 Posts
Every year thousands of unemployed youth in India are given jobs through apprentices by Railway Recruitment Cell RRC. East Coast Railway (ECR) Bhubaneswar has released an online application form for the recruitment of Apprentice in various trades. In this recruitment, Fitter, Welder, Electrician, Machinist, Refrigerator and AC. Apprentice will be recruited for Mechanic, Wireman, Carpenter, Sheet Metal Worker, Painter, and other posts. In such a situation, candidates who are interested in getting jobs in Indian Railway Department can apply online for East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 through the link given below.
Division wise Vacancy Details-
- Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheshwar, Bhubaneswar: 190 Posts
- Khurda Road Division: 237 Posts
- Waltair Division: 263 Posts
- Sambalpur Division: 66 Posts
East Coast Railway Apprentice Exam 2022- Qualification Details
The details of the qualification according to the posts for this recruitment are given below –
- Candidates should have ITI in relevant trade with class 10th certificate. Must have certificate.
- For more information related to recruitment, candidates must read the notification.
How To Apply Online For East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Online Form
- Candidates can apply for East Coast Railway Apprentice Online Form 2022 between 08/02/2022 to 07/03/2022.
- Visit the official website or click on the apply online link given below
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying online / submitting the final application.
- Now click on “Click Here” in front of “Application Form Process Link Form”.
- Register and login to apply for the post
- Pay the application fee, upload the required documents and submit
- Take a printout for future reference.
Some useful important links East Coast Railway Apprentice Online Form 2022