ESIC MTS UDC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 Online Form: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has recently released an official notification for the recruitment of Upper Division Clerk UDC, Multi Tasking Staff MTS & Stenographer Posts. Those Candidates Are Eligible & Interested For This Recruitment They Can Visit the Official Website. Apply Online for ESIC MTS UDC Stenographer 2022 Recruitment.
We have given below the link of the official website for the convenience of the candidates, applicants can easily fill the ESIC MTS UDC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 Online Form through the link given below.
ESIC MTS UDC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 Online Form: Vacancy Notification Online Form
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) had issued a notification on 31/12/2021 on its official website. 3847 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment process, online application for ESIC MTS UDC Stenographer Exam 2022 will start from 15/01/2022 and close till 15/02/2022.
In this article, we have provided all the details about ESIC MTS UDC Stenographer Recruitment including steps to apply, application fee, important dates and other details. The direct link to apply online is given below in the important section, applicants can fill the ESIC MTS UDC Stenographer Application Form 2022 by clicking on the given link.
ESIC MTS UDC Stenographer Recruitment 2021- Important Dates
- Start of Application : 15 January 2022
- Last date to apply: 15 February 2022
- Last date for payment of examination fee : 15 February 2022
- Exam Date : Not Declared Yet
- Admit Card Issue Date : Before Exam
- Result Release Date: After Exam
ESIC MTS Stenographer 2022 Exam- Application Fee
- General/OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST: Rs.250/-
- Divyang/Female : Rs.250/-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
ESIC Stenographer 2022 Online Form- Age Limit 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years (Multi Tasking Staff)
- Maximum Age: 27 Years (Stenographer & Upper Division Clerk)
- Additional age relaxation as per recruitment rules
- For more details read the official notification
Vacancy Details ESIC MTS UDC Stenographer 2022 Recruitment Details Total 3847 Posts
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has issued notification for recruitment to the posts of Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer and Multi Tasking Staff in the states of India, state wise recruitment details are as follows-
|State Name||Upper Division Clerk ( UDC )||Stenographer||Multi Tasking Staff ( MTS )|
|Directorate Medical Delhi||–||09||–|
|Jammu & Kashmir||08||–||01|
|Regional Office Delhi||–||03||–|
|West Bengal and Sikkim||113||04||203|
ESIC MTS UDC Stenographer Exam- Qualification Details
The details of the qualification according to the posts for this recruitment are given below –
- Upper Division Clerk: Graduation or its equivalent degree from a recognized University and knowledge of computer including use of office suite and database.
- Stenographer: Candidates should have passed class 12th from a recognized board. Dictation: 10 minutes (80 words per minute). Transcript : 50 minutes English and 65 minutes Hindi on computer. Multi Tasking Staff: Class 10th Passed from a recognized Board.
- For more information related to recruitment, candidates must read the notification.
ESIC Stenographer 2022 Online Form- Pay Scale / Salary
The commission has determined the pay scale according to the posts as follows-
- Upper Division Clerk and Stenographer : Rs.25,500 to Rs.81,100 as per pay level four by 7th Central Pay Commission.
- Multi Tasking Staff: Rs 18,000 to Rs 56,900 as per pay level 4 by 7th Central Pay Commission.
How to Apply Online ESIC MTS UDC Stenographer 2022 Recruitment Online Form
- Candidates can apply for ESIC MTS UDC Stenographer 2022 Online Form between 15/01/2022 to 15/02/2022.
- Visit the official website or click on the apply online link given below
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying online / submitting the final application.
- Now click on “Click Here” in front of “Application Form Process Link Form”.
- Register and login to apply for the post
- Pay the application fee, upload the required documents and submit
- Take a printout for future reference.
Some useful important links ESIC MTS UDC Stenographer Online Form 2022