Indian Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik 02/2022 Online Form: Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has released a notification for the recruitment of Yantrik / Navik 02/2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website of the commission.
Candidates can fill the Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik 02/2022 Online Form from the link given below.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik 02/2022 Online Form: Job Notification
Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has issued a notification on 15/12/2021 on its official website. A total of 322 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment process. The online application for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik Jobs 2021 will start from 04 Jan 2022 and will close by 14/01/2022.
In this article, we have provided all the details about Indian Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik Bharti 2022 including steps to apply, application fee, important dates and other details. The direct link to apply online is given below in the important section, applicants can click on the given link and fill the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik 02/2022 Recruitment Application Form.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik- Important Dates
- Application Start: 04/01/2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14/01/2022 up to 05 PM only.
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
- Result Released: After Exam
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik- Application Fee
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs.250/-
- SC/ST : Rs.0/-
- No application fee for all candidates.
- For more details about the application fee, read the official notification.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik- Age Limit
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 22 Years
- Age Between : 01/08/2000 to 31/07/2004 for Sailor GD & Mechanical
- Age Between : 01/10/2000 to 30/09/2004 Navik D.B
- Additional age relaxation as per recruitment rules
- For more details read the official notification
Vacancy Details Indian Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik 02/2022: Total 322 Posts
The details of the number of posts according to the posts for this recruitment are given below-
- Navik General Duty GD: 260 Posts
- Navik Domestic Branch DB: 35 Posts
- Yantrik: 27 Posts
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik 02/2022- Qualification Details
The details of the qualification according to the posts for this recruitment are given below –
- Navik General Duty GD: 10+2 Intermediate Exam with Physics/ Maths as one of the subjects.
- Navik Domestic Branch DB: Class 10 High School in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Yantrik: Class 10 with Engineering Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics & Telecommunication.
- For more details related to eligibility, candidates read the notification.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik Recruitment- Category Wise Vacancy Details
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik Selection Process 2022
- Short Listing Application Form : All the candidates applied for this recruitment will be done on the basis of the marks secured in the qualifying examination, the candidates whose marks will be more than the cut off will be called for the Preliminary Examination (Preliminary).
- Preliminary Examination (Preliminary) : In Preliminary Examination, candidates will have to appear in Mental Ability Test and Aptitude Test and Discussion Test, Multiple Choice Type Questions can be asked in Mental Ability Test and Aptitude Test. After passing this exam, the candidate will be called for the final selection.
- Final Selection: After passing the preliminary examination, the candidates will be interviewed by the commission, the candidates who have passed the interview will be called for document verification. After that the candidate will be sent for medical examination.
- Medical Examination: The physical efficiency of the candidates will be checked in the medical examination, the selection of the candidates who pass this test will be considered sure.
How to Apply Online For ndian Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik 02/2022 Recruitment
- Candidates can apply for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik 02/2022 Online Form between 04/1/2022 to 14/01/2022.
- Visit the official website or click on the apply online link given below
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying online / submitting the final application.
- Now click on “Click Here” in front of “Application Form Process Link Form”.
- Register and login to apply for the post
- Pay the application fee, upload the required documents and submit
- Take a printout for future reference.
Some useful important links Indian Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik 02/2022 Online Form