MPPSC Madhya Pradesh State Forest Service Online Form 2022: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has issued an official notification for the Madhya Pradesh State Forest Service 2022 Examination, those candidates are eligible and interested for this recruitment, they can visit the official website for MPPSC Madhya Pradesh State Forest Service 2022 Recruitment.
We have given below the link of the official website for the convenience of the candidates, applicants can easily fill the MPPSC State Forest Service Recruitment 2022 Online Form through the link given below.
MPPSC Madhya Pradesh State Forest Service Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Notification Online Form
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission MPPSC had released a notification on 30/12/2021 on its official website. 63 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment process, online application for MPPSC State Forest Service Exam 2022 will start from 10/01/2022 and close till 09/02/2022.
In this article, we have provided all the details regarding MPPSC MP State Forest Service Recruitment including steps to apply, application fee, important dates and other details. The direct link to apply online is given below in the important section, applicants can fill the MPPSC State Forest Service Application Form 2022 by clicking on the given link.
Madhya Pradesh State Forest Service Recruitment 2022- Important Dates
- Start of Application: 10 January 2021
- Last date to apply: 09 February 2022
- Last date for payment of examination fee : 09 February 2022
- Exam Date: 24 April 2021
- Form Correction Date: 11 February 2022
- Admit card issue date: 15 April 2022
- Result Release Date: After Exam
Madhya Pradesh State Forest Service Online Form 2022- Application Fee
- General/OBC: Rs.225/-
- SC/ST : Rs 105/-
- Divyang: Rs.25/-
- Application fee details are subject to change.
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
MP PSC State Forest Service 2022 Online Form- Age Limit 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years (Assistant Conservator)
- Maximum Age: 33 Years (All Other Posts)
- Additional age relaxation as per recruitment rules
- For more details read the official notification
Vacancy Details MPPSC Madhya Pradesh State Forest Service 2022 Recruitment Details Total 63 Posts
The details of the number of posts for this recruitment are given below-
- Assistant Conservator of Forests: 08 Posts
- Forest Ranger: 40 Posts
- Project Manager: 15 Posts
Madhya Pradesh State Forest Service 2022 Exam- Qualification Details
The details of the qualification according to the posts for this recruitment are given below –
- Assistant Conservator of Forests: Candidate applying for this post should have at least one of the following subjects Agriculture, Environmental Science, Forestry, Horticulture, Veterinary Science, Computer Application/ Science/ Science or Engineering from a recognized University. Bachelor’s degree in Civil / Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical.
- Forest Ranger & Project Manager: Candidates applying for this post should have passed Science/Mechanics/Agriculture/Zoology or Physics/Chemistry/Zoology/Botany/Geo Chemistry/Mathematics/Statistics/Zoology/Agriculture/Computer from a recognized university. Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry.
- For more information related to recruitment, candidates must read the notification.
Madhya Pradesh State Forest Service 2022 Online Form- Selection Process
The selection of candidates for the State Forest Service Recruitment issued by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission will be done in the following stages-
- Preliminary Examination: In the first phase of the selection process, the preliminary examination will be conducted by the commission, the candidates who qualify will be considered eligible for the main examination. Main Examination: After qualifying the Preliminary Examination, candidates will be called for the Main Examination. Multiple choice type questions will be asked in this exam.
- Interview: The candidates who qualify the main examination will be called for interview by the commission.
- Physical Standards and Physical Efficiency: After the Main Examination and Interview, the candidates will be called for Physical Standards and Physical Efficiency. For details of physical efficiency and physical standards, candidates read the notification.
- Medical Examination: After passing the following stages, the Medical Board of Madhya Pradesh Government will be called for medical examination, the selection of the candidate who will pass in all these stages will be considered sure.
- For more details read the official notification.
How to Apply Online MPPSC State Forest Service 2022 Recruitment Online Form
- Candidates can apply for MPPSC State Forest Service 2022 Online Form between 10/01/2022 to 09/02/2022.
- Visit the official website or click on the apply online link given below
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying online / submitting the final application.
- Now click on “Click Here” in front of “Application Form Process Link Form”.
- Register and login to apply for the post
- Pay the application fee, upload the required documents and submit
- Take a printout for future reference.
Some useful important links MP State Forest Service Online Form 2022