NBCC India Recruitment 2021 Online Form: National Building Construction Corporation (NBCC) Limited has released a notification for the recruitment of Management Trainee, Project Manager & Other Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website of the commission.
Candidates can fill the NBCC India Recruitment 2021 Online Form from the link given below.
NBCC India Recruitment 2021 Online Form: Job Notification 2021
National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd NBCC has issued a notification on its official website on 07/12/2021. A total of 70 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment process. NBCC Online application for NBCC India Limited Jobs 2021 will start from 09th December 2021 and will close till 08/01/2022.
In this article, we have provided all the details about NBCC India Limited Various Post Bharti 2021 including steps to apply, application fee, important dates and other details. The direct link to apply online is given below in the important section, applicants can click on the given link and fill the NBCC India 2021 Application Form.
NBCC India Recruitment 2021- Important Dates
- Application Start: 09/12/2021
- Last Date to Apply Online : 08/01/2022
- Last Date for Fee Submission: 08/01/2022
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
- Result Released: After Exam
NBCC India Various Post Online Form 2021- Application Fee
- Sub. Project Manager: 1000/-
- Management Trainee: 500/–
- Backlog Vacancy: 0/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
NBCC India Recruitment- Age Limit 08/01/2022
- Minimum Age Limit: 25 Years
- Maximum Age: 47 Years
- Additional age relaxation as per recruitment rules
- For more details read the official notification.
Vacancy Details NBCC India Various Post Recruitment Details Total: 70 Posts
The details of the number of posts according to the posts for this recruitment are given below-
- Deputy Project Manager (Electrical): 10 Posts
- Management Trainee (Civil): 40 Posts
- Management Trainee (Electrical): 15 Posts
- Project Manager (Civil, Backlog): 01 Post
- Senior Stenographer (Backlog): 01 Post
- Office Assistant (Backlog): 01 Post
NBCC India Online Form 2021- Qualification Details
The details of the qualification according to the posts for this recruitment are given below –
- Deputy Project Manager (Electrical): BE/B.Tech Electrical Engineering degree with minimum 60% marks.
- Management Trainee (Civil): BE/B.Tech Civil Engineering Degree with minimum 60% marks.
- Management Trainee (Electrical): BE/B.Tech Electrical Engineering degree with minimum 60% marks.
- Project Manager (Civil, Backlog): BE/B.Tech Civil Engineering Degree with minimum 60% marks.
- Senior Stenographer (Backlog) : Candidate applying for this post should have graduation degree in any stream and candidate should have typing experience in Hindi and English.
- For more information related to recruitment, candidates must read the notification.
NBCC India Selection Process 2021
NBCC India Limited will select the candidates according to the posts, the details of which are given below –
- Deputy Project Manager (Electrical) and Project Manager (Civil): Candidates will be selected for these posts on the basis of interview at the venue decided by the company.
- Management Trainee (Civil & Electrical): Candidates will be selected for these posts on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) the forms will be shortlisted by the company and the selected candidates will be called for interview. Final merit will be released by the Board on the basis of marks obtained in GATE and interview.
- Senior Stenographer (Backlog) Office Assistant: Candidates applied for these posts will be selected on the basis of skill test conducted by the company in Delhi.
How to Apply Online NBCC India Recruitment Online Form 2021
- Candidates can apply for NBCC India Online Form 2021 between 09/12/2021 to 08/01/2022.
- Visit the official website or click on the apply online link given below
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying online / submitting the final application.
- Now click on “Click Here” in front of “Application Form Process Link Form”.
- Register and login to apply for the post
- Pay the application fee, upload the required documents and submit
- Take a printout for future reference.
Some useful important links NBCC India Online Form 2021