UKPSC Civil Judge Online Form 2022: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission UKPSC has recently issued an official notification for the recruitment of Uttarakhand Civil Judge posts, those candidates who are eligible and interested for this recruitment, they can apply online for UKPSC Civil Judge 2022 Recruitment by visiting the official website.
We have given below the link of the official website for the convenience of the candidates, applicants can easily fill the UKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022 Online Form through the link given below.
UKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Online Form 2022: Vacancy Notification Out
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) had issued a notification on 29/01/2022 on its official website. 13 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment process. The online application for UKPSC Civil Judge Exam 2022 will start from 31/12/2021 and will close till 20/01/2022.
Taking an important step, Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has issued an official notification to fill 13 vacant posts of Civil Judge, under which 13 posts of Uttarakhand Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination- 2021 will be filled. For more details candidates can read the official notification.
In this article, we have provided all the details regarding Uttarakhand Civil Judge Recruitment 2022 including steps to apply, application fee, important dates and other details. The direct link to apply online is given below in the important section, applicants can fill the UKPSC Uttrakhand Civil Judge Recruitment 2022 Application Form by clicking on the given link.
UKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022- Important Dates
- Application Start: 31/12/2021
- Last Date to Apply Online : 20/01/2022
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 20/01/2022
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Issue Date : Before Exam
- Result Release Date: After Exam
UKPSC Civil Judge 2022 Exam- Application Fee
- General / OBC : 0/-
- EWS: 0/-
- SC/ST: 0/-
- PH (Divyang): 0/-
- No application fee for all candidates.
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Uttarakhand Civil Judge 2022 Online Form- Age Limit 01/07/2021
- Minimum Age: 22 Years
- Maximum Age: 36 Years
- Additional age relaxation as per recruitment rules
- For more details read the official notification
Vacancy Details UKPSC Civil Judge 2022 Recruitment Details Total 13 Posts
Post wise vacancy details-
- Uttarakhand Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) Exam- 2021: 13 Posts
Category wise vacancy details
- General: 11 Posts
- OBC: 01 Post
- EWS: 01 Post
UKPSC Civil Judge Exam 2022- Qualification Details
The details of the qualification according to the posts for this recruitment are given below –
- Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) in Any Recognized University in India.
- The candidate applying for this recruitment should have a bachelor’s degree in law from a recognized university.
- For more information related to recruitment, candidates must read the notification.
Uttarakhand Civil Judge Exam 2021- Exam Center
Almora, Bageshwar, Champawat, Haldwani, Khatima, Rudrapur, Pithoragarh, Dehradun, Gopeshwar, Haridwar, New Tehri, Rudraprayag, Srinagar and Uttarkashi.
How to Apply Online UKPSC Civil Judge 2022 Recruitment Online Form
- Candidates can apply for Uttarakhand Civil Judge 2022 Online Form between 31/12/2021 to 20/01/2022.
- Visit the official website or click on the apply online link given below
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying online / submitting the final application.
- Now click on “Click Here” in front of “Application Form Process Link Form”.
- Register and login to apply for the post
- Pay the application fee, upload the required documents and submit
- Take a printout for future reference.
Some useful important links Uttarakhand Civil Judge Online Form 2022