UP NHM Lab Technician Online Form 2021: National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh (UP NHM) has released a notification for the recruitment to the post of Lab Technician. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website of the commission.
Candidates can fill the UP NHM Lab Technician Recruitment 2021 Online Form from the link given below.
UP NHM Lab Technician Recruitment 2021 Online Form: Job Notification 2021
National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh (NHM, UP) has released a notification on its official website on 17/12/2021. A total of 2980 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment process. The online application for UP NHM Lab Technician Jobs 2021 will start from 18th December 2021 and will be closed till 07/1/2022.
In this article, we have provided all the details regarding Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission Lab Technician Recruitment 2021 including steps to apply, application fee, important dates and other details. The direct link to apply online is given in the important section below, applicants can click on the given link and fill the UP NHM Lab Technician Recruitment 2021 Application Form.
UP NHM Lab Technician Recruitment 2021- Important Dates
- Application Start: 18/12/2021
- Last date to apply online: 07/01/2022 up to 11 AM only
- Exam Date: Not Declared Yet
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
- Result Released: After Exam
UP NHM Lab Technician Online Form 2021- Application Fee
- General/OBC/EWS: 0/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- No application fee for all candidates registered online only..
UP NHM Lab Technician Recruitment- Age Limit
- Minimum Age Limit: NA
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Additional age relaxation as per recruitment rules
- For more details read the official notification.
Vacancy Details UP NHM Lab Technician Recruitment Details Total: 2980 Posts
The details of the number of posts according to the posts for this recruitment are given below-
- Blood Cell Lab Technician (Blood Bank): 64 Posts
- BCTV Lab Technician: 15 Posts
- BSU Lab Technician: 91 Posts
- Community Process Lab Technician: 1665 Posts
- NCD (NPPCF) Lab Technician: 04 Posts
- NCD (NPCDCS) Lab Technician: 224 Posts
- National Program (NTEP) Lab Technician: 17 Posts
- National Program (NTEP) LT IRL/C&DST: 05 Posts
- National Program (NTEP) LT+ CBNAAT LT: 171 Posts
- National Program (NTEP) Senior LT EQA: 23 Posts
- National Program (NTEP) Sr. LT IRL: 21 Posts
- NUHM Lab Technician (UCHC): 175 Posts
- NUHM Lab Technician (UPHC): 06 Posts
- National Program (NTEP) Senior Treatment Supervisor (STS): 293 Posts
- National Program (NTEP) STLS: 202 Posts
UP NHM Lab Technician Recruitment 2021- Category Wise Vacancies Details
|Post Name||Category||Total Post|
|Blood Cell (Blood Bank) Lab Technician||64|
|Blood Cell (BCTV) Lab Technician||15|
|Blood Cell (BSU) Lab Technician||91|
|Community Process Lab Technician||1665|
|NCD (NPPCF) Lab Technician||04|
|NCD (NPCDCS) Lab Technician||224|
|National Program (NTEP) Lab Technician||17|
|National Program (NTEP) LT IRL/C&DST||05|
UP NHM Lab Technician Online Form 2021- Qualification Details
The details of the qualification according to the posts for this recruitment are given below – Blood Cell Lab Technician (Blood Bank), BCTV Lab Technician, BSU Lab Technician
- Candidate applying for this post should have Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Medical Laboratory Technology with required experience.
Community Process Lab Technician
- Candidates who are interested for this post must have passed class 12th with Diploma or Certificate course in Medical Laboratory Technology registered in Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty.
NCD (NPPCF) Lab Technician
- Candidates who are interested for this post have Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology registered in Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty and have passed class 12th with it.
- For more information related to recruitment, candidates must read the notification.
How to Apply Online UP NHM Lab Technician Recruitment Online Form 2021
- Candidates can apply for UP NHM Lab Technician Online Form 2021 between 18/12/2021 to 07/01/2022.
- Visit the official website or click on the apply online link given below
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying online / submitting the final application.
- Now click on “Click Here” in front of “Application Form Process Link Form”.
- Register and login to apply for the post
- Pay the application fee, upload the required documents and submit
- Take a printout for future reference.
Some useful important links UP NHM Lab Technician Online Form 2021