UPPSC Various Posts 2019 Admit Card: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission had issued the online application form for the recruitment of the posts of UPPSC Veterinary Officer, whose exam notice and admit card has been issued, all the candidates who filled this form can get their UPPSC Various Post 2019 Admit Card 2021 You can download your admit card through the download admit card link given below.
The link to download the online admit card is given below, candidates can download the UPPSC Various Post 2019 Admit Card through the given link.
UPPSC Various Posts 2019 Recruitment: Hall Ticket / Exam Date / Admit Card
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the Exam Notice and Admit Card for the Various Post 2019 Exam on its official website, Those Candidates Enrolled with the Vacancies Can Download the Exam Admit Card.
Candidates can check and download the UPPSC Various Post 2019 Admit Card through the link given below! The link of which we have given in the important section of the page.
Candidates can check more details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process etc through the article given below.
UPPSC Various Posts 2019 Online Form- Important Dates
- Start of Application : 19/11/2019
- Last Date to Apply : 16/12/2019
- Last Date for Payment of Exam Fee : 16/12/2019
- Exam Date : 09/01/2022
- Admit Card Issue Date : 24/12/2021
- Result Declaration Date: After Exam
UPPSC Various Posts 2019 Exam- Application Fee
- General/OBC : 105/-
- SC/ST: 65/-
- PH (Divyang): 25/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan.
UPPSC Various Posts 2019 Recruitment- Age Limit 01/07/2019
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Age relaxation additional as per rules.
Vacancy Details UPPSC Various Posts 2019 Recruitment Details Total : 89 Posts
|Department||Post Name||Total Post|
|Printing and Stationary Department of UP||Engineer (Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics)|
|Vyawsyik Shiksha and Kaushal Vikas Vibhag of UP||Principal (Grade-II) / Vice Principal / Assistant Director|
|Town and Country Planning Department||Assistant Architect Planner|
|UP Horticulture and Food Processing Department UP||Research Officer Grade-II|
|Agricultural Marketing and Agricultural Foreign Trade Department UP||Assistant Agricultural Marketing Officer|
|Animal Husbandry Department UP||Veterinary Medical Officer|
Category wise vacancy details
|Post Name||Category||Total Post|
|Engineer (Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics)|
|Principal (Grade-II) / Vice Principal / Assistant Director|
|Assistant Architect Planner|
|Research Officer Grade-II|
|Assistant Agricultural Marketing Officer|
|Veterinary Medical Officer|
UPPSC Various Posts 2019– Qualification Details
- Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics): Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Electrical and Mechanical Engineering and 5 years working experience.
- Staff Officer: Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) and 5 years’ experience in Personnel Management, Industrial and Labor Relations in a reputed Public or Private Sector Undertaking.
- Principal (Grade-II) / Vice Principal / Assistant Director: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication, Automobile or Production Engineering from a recognized University in India. and 2 years experience in Teaching or Workshop for the posts of Principal (Grade-II) / Vice Principal / Assistant Director.
- Assistant Architect Planner: Bachelor Degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute. and Bachelor Degree or PG Diploma in Town and Country/Regional Planning or Associate Membership
- Research Officer Grade-II: Master’s Degree in Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Commerce or Economics or Statistics or Two Year Diploma in Statistics with at least 55% marks from a University and Knowledge of Hindi in Devanagari Script
- Assistant Agriculture Marketing Officer: Bachelor Degree in Science B.Sc (Agriculture) from Any Recognized University in India.
- Veterinary Medical Officer: Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc and AH) from a University and must have registration in Uttar Pradesh Veterinary Council.
- For more details related to eligibility, download the official notification.
How to Download/Check UPPSC Various Posts 2019 Admit Card
Here we have mentioned the link to download UPPSC Various Posts 2019 Admit Card. You need to fill basic details to download UPPSC Various Posts 2019 Admit Card. Sometimes, the link opens with some delay due to heavy congestion on the website. You can try after some time to open this link.
You can print the admit card after entering your basic details like roll number/registration number and date of birth. Candidates who have applied for UPPSC Various Posts 2019 Admit Card must download the admit card from the official link only.
- Visit the official website or click on the admit card link given below.
- If you click on the link given below, a new page will open containing the candidate’s registration number and date of birth.
- The option to fill will be given, which you have to fill correctly.
- After filling all the information correctly, you have to click on the submit button given below, after that a new page will open in which your admit card will appear on your screen.
- After opening the admit card, you can take its printout or if you are watching in your phone then you can download and keep it in PDF format.
Some useful important links UPPSC Various Posts 2019 Admit Card Download Link