UPSC CDS 1 2022 Online Form: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued an official notification for the recruitment to the post of Combined Defense Services (CDS 1). Those candidates who are eligible and interested for this recruitment, they can visit the official website for UPSC CDS 1 2022 Recruitment. Can apply online.
We have given below the link of the official website for the convenience of the candidates, applicants can easily fill the UPSC CDS 1 2022 Recruitment 2022 Online Form through the link given below.
UPSC Combined Defense Services CDS 1 2022 Recruitment Online Form: Job Notification
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had issued a notification on 20/12/2021 on its official website. A total of 341 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment process. Online application for UPSC Combined Defense Services CDS 1 2022 Jobs will start from 22nd December 2021 and will close by 11/01/2022.
In this article, we have provided all the details regarding UPSC Combined Defense Service CDS I Exam 2022 including steps to apply, application fee, important dates and other details. The direct link to apply online is given below in the important section, applicants can fill the UPSC CDS 1 2022 Recruitment 2022 Application Form by clicking on the given link.
UPSC CDS 1 2022 Recruitment- Important Dates
- Start of Application : 22/12/2021
- Last Date to Apply : 11/01/2022 till 06:00 PM only
- Last Date for Payment of Examination Fee : 11/01/2022
- CDS 1 Exam Date: 10/04/2022
- Admit Card Available: March 2022
- Result Released: After Exam
UPSC CDS 1 2022 Online Form- Application Fee
- General/OBC: Rs.200/-
- SC/ST/Female : Nil/- Rs.
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
UPSC CDS 1 2022 Recruitment- Age Limit
- Candidates applying for the posts of IMA, INA and Airforce should have date of birth between 02/01/1999 to 01/01/2004.
- Candidates applying for the posts of OTA (Male & Female) should have date of birth between 02/01/1998 to 01/01/2004.
- Additional age relaxation as per recruitment rules
- For more details read the official notification.
Vacancy Details UPSC Combined Defense Services CDS 1 2022 Recruitment Details Total: 341 Posts
The details of the number of posts according to the posts for this recruitment are given below-
- Indian Military Academy (IMA): 100 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy (INA): 22 Posts
- Airforce: 32 Posts
- Officer Training Academy (OTA): 170
- Officer Training Academy (Female): 17 Posts
UPSC CDS 1 2022 Online Form- Qualification Details
The details of the qualification according to the posts for this recruitment are given below –
- Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Officer Training Academy: Candidates applying for this post should have passed / Appearing in any stream from any recognized university.
- Airforce: Candidates applying for this post, should have passed class 12th with maths and physics and any stream from a recognized university or bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- For more information related to recruitment, candidates must read the notification.
UPSC Combined Defense Services CDS I 2022 Online Form – Selection Process
Candidates for this recruitment of Combined Defense Academy released by Union Public Service Commission will be selected on the basis of online written test, interview and medical test. The candidates who qualify the written test will be called for the Personality Test by the Service Selection Board, after qualifying this test the candidate will be medically examined.
After passing all these stages, the candidate who secures more marks than the merit issued by the commission will be considered as sure.
How to Apply Online UPSC CDS 1 2022 Recruitment Online Form 2021
- Candidates can apply for UPSC CDS 1 2022 Online Form 2021 between 22/12/2021 to 11/01/2022.
- Visit the official website or click on the apply online link given below
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying online / submitting the final application.
- Now click on “Click Here” in front of “Application Form Process Link Form”.
- Register and login to apply for the post
- Pay the application fee, upload the required documents and submit
- Take a printout for future reference.
Some useful important links UPSC CDS 1 2022 Online Form 2021
- Join Whatsapp Group
- Apply Online
- Submit Application Fee
- Reprint Form
- Download Notification
- Official Website