UPSC CMS Result 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Are Recently Uploaded Result of Combined Medical Services CMS Exam Those Candidates Are Enrolled with the Vacancies They Can Apply for the UPSC CMS Exam Through Given Below Link. Can Download UPSC CMS Result 2021.
Candidates who appeared in the UPSC CMS exam can download the result through the official website of the commission, candidates can download UPSC Combined Medical Services CMS Result 2021 through the link given below.
UPSC CMS Combined Medical Services Examination 2021: Result Download Link 2021
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had released the online application form for the Combined Medical Services CMS Exam 2021 Recruitment, the result of which has been released, UPSC CMS of all the candidates who had filled this form and appeared in the examination. Result 2021 has been released on 31/12/2021, candidates who want to download this result can do so through the link given below.
Candidates can check UPSC Combined Medical Services CMS Result 2021 from the official website. To download the UPSC CMS Result 2021 candidates need to use their login ID and password.
UPSC CMS Recruitment- Important Dates
- Application Start: 07/07/2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27/07/2021 up to 06 PM
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 27/07/2021
- Exam Date: 21/11/2021
- Admit Card Available : 28/10/2021
- Result Declaration Date: 31/12/2021
UPSC CMS Exam- Application Fee
- General/OBC: 200/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Relaxable)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Zero)
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
UPSC CMS Online Form- Age Limit 01/08/2021
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Candidates should be born not earlier than 02/08/1988
- Age relaxation additional as per rules.
- For more details read the official notification.
Vacancy Details UPSC Combined Medical Services CMS 2021 Recruitment Details Total 838 Posts
Category wise vacancy details-
- Junior Scale Posts in CHS Central Health Services: 349 Posts
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer ADMO in Railways: 300 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer GDMO Grade II in NDMS or EDMC or SDMC: 05 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer GDMO in Various Delhi Municipal Council: 184 Posts
UPSC CMS Recruitment- Qualification Details
Post wise qualification details-
- Passed / Appearing Medical Degree in MBBS in Any Recognized University in India.
- For more details read notification.
How to Download/Check UPSC CMS Result 2021
- Visit the official website or click on the result link given below
- If you click on the link given below, a new page will open containing the candidate’s registration number and date of birth.
- Filling option will be given, which you have to fill correctly.
- After filling all the information correctly, you have to click on the submit button given below, after that a new page will open in which your result will be displayed on your screen.
- After the result is opened, you can take a printout of it or if you are watching in your phone then you can download and keep it in PDF format.
Some useful important links UPSC CMS Result Download Link