UPSC Engineering Services 2021 Interview Schedule: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently released the Interview Schedule for Engineering Services 2021. Applicants who had applied for UPSC Engineering Services Recruitment can now download the Interview Schedule by visiting the official website.
The link to download the online admit card is given below, candidates can download the UPSC Engineering Services 2021 Interview Schedule from the given link.
UPSC Engineering Services 2021 Interview Schedule: Hall Ticket / Exam Notice
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the interview schedule for Engineering Services Mains exam on its official website, candidates can check and download UPSC Engineering Services 2021 Interview Schedule 2022 through the link given below, whose link we have given on the page of important section.
Candidates can check more details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process etc through the article given below.
UPSC Engineering Services 2021 Online Form- Important Dates
- Application Start: 07/04/2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27/04/20 by 06 PM
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 27/04/2021
- Exam Date Pre : 18/07/2021
- Admit Card Available Pre: 24/06/2021
- Result Available Pre : 06/08/2021
- Mains Admit Card Available : 28/10/2021
- Mains Result Available : 22/12/2021
- Interview Schedule Available : 01/02/2022
UPSC Engineering Services 2021 Exam- Application Fee
- General / OBC: 200/-
- SC/ST: 0/-
- PH: 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Fee Payment Mode SBI E Pay Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking OR UPSC Engineering Services Exam Fee Through Offline E Challan Mode Any Branch of State Bank of India Submit in.
Age Limit Between 02/01/1991 to 01/01/2000
- 21 to 30 years
- Additional age relaxation as per recruitment rules
- For more details read the official notification.
Vacancy Details UPSC Engineering Service Recruitment 2021 Total: 215 Posts
Vacancy details as per this recruitment-
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering|
UPSC Engineering Services Recruitment 2021 Exam Center
- Preliminary Exam
Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bagore, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Guwahati, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow , Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji, Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Trivandrum, Tirupati, Udaipur and Visakhapatnam.
Note: Preliminary exam centers have limited slots.
- Mains Exam
Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bagalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dispur, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shillong, Shimla, Trivandrum and Visakhapatnam.
Candidates can now select the Mains Exam Center as you have required to fill the Mains Exam Center in Preliminary Exam 2019 Online Form.
UPSC Engineering Services 2021– Qualification Details
- Passed / Appearing Engineering Degree in Related Trade / Stream
- For more details read the full notification.
How To Download/Check UPSC Engineering Services 2021 Interview Schedule
Here we have mentioned the link to download UPSC Engineering Services 2021 Interview Schedule. UPSC Engineering Services 2021 Interview Schedule Download You have to fill the basic details. Sometimes, the link opens with some delay due to heavy congestion on the website.
You can try after some time to open this link. After entering your basic details like Roll Number/ Registration Number and Date of Birth you can print the admit card. Candidates who have applied for UPSC Engineering Services 2021 Interview Schedule must download the admit card from the official link only.
- Visit the official website or click on the admit card link given below.
- If you click on the link given below, a new page will open containing the candidate’s registration number and date of birth.
- The option to fill will be given, which you have to fill correctly.
- After filling all the information correctly, you have to click on the submit button given below, after that a new page will open in which your admit card will appear on your screen.
- After opening the admit card, you can take its printout or if you are watching in your phone then you can download and keep it in PDF format.
Some useful important links UPSC Engineering Services 2021 Interview Schedule Download Link