UPSC Engineering Services 2021 DAF Online Form: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had released the online application form for the Engineering Services 2021 examination, the preliminary examination and main examination of which has been conducted by the commission, for the candidates who have qualified the main examination. The Commission has released the Detail Application Form (DAF), the candidates who are eligible for this form can apply online for UPSC Engineering Services 2021 DAF Online Form by visiting the official website.
We have given below the link of the official website for the convenience of the candidates, applicants can easily fill the UPSC Engineering Services Recruitment 2021 DAF Online Form through the link given below.
UPSC Engineering Services 2021 Recruitment DAF Online Form: Vacancy Notification Online Form
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had issued a notification on 25/12/2021 on its official website. 226 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment process, online application for UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2021 will start from 27/12/2021 and will close by 07/01/2022.
In this article, we have provided all the details regarding UPSC Engineering Services Recruitment including steps to apply, application fee, important dates and other details. The direct link to apply online is given below in the important section, applicants can fill UPSC Engineering Services Application Form 2021 by clicking on the given link.
UPSC Engineering Services Recruitment 2021- Important Dates
- Start of Application: 27 December 2021
- Last date to apply: 07 January 2022 up to 5 PM.
- Last date to complete the form : 07 January 2022
- Admit Card Issue Date : Before Exam
- Result Release Date: After Exam
- Gen/OBC : Nil/- Rs 0. SC/ST: Nil/- Rs 0.
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
UPSC Engineering Services 2021 Online Form- Age Limit 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years (Assistant Conservator)
- Maximum Age: 33 Years (All Other Posts)
- Additional age relaxation as per recruitment rules
- For more details read the official notification
Vacancy Details UPSC Engineering Services 2021 Recruitment Details Total 226 Posts
The details of the number of posts for this recruitment are given below-
- Union Public Service Commission had conducted the recruitment for 226 posts under the Engineering Services Examination 2021. The preliminary examination and main examination for this recruitment have been conducted by the commission.
UPSC Engineering Services Exam- Qualification Details
The details of the qualification according to the posts for this recruitment are given below –
- The candidates who have qualified the Main Examination of the Union Public Service Commission Engineering Services Examination 2021 will be considered eligible to apply online for the Detail Application Form.
- For more information related to recruitment, candidates must read the notification.
How to Apply Online UPSC Engineering Services 2021 Recruitment Online Form
- Candidates can apply for UPSC Engineering Services 2021 Online Form between 27/12/2021 to 07/01/2021.
- Visit the official website or click on the apply online link given below
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying online / submitting the final application.
- Now click on “Click Here” in front of “Application Form Process Link Form”.
- Register and login to apply for the post
- Pay the application fee, upload the required documents and submit
- Take a printout for future reference.
Some useful important links UPSC Engineering Services Online Form 2021