UPSC NDA 1 2022 Online Form: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued an official notification for the recruitment to the post of National Defence Academy NDA 1. Those candidates who are eligible and interested for this recruitment, they can visit the official website for UPSC NDA 1 2022 Recruitment. Can apply online.
We have given below the link of the official website for the convenience of the candidates, applicants can easily fill the UPSC NDA 1 2022 Recruitment Online Form through the link given below.
UPSC National Defense Academy NDA 1 2022 Recruitment Online Form: Job Notification
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had issued a notification on 20/12/2021 on its official website. A total of 400 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment process. Online application for UPSC National Defense Academy NDA 1 2022 Jobs will start from 22nd December 2021 and will close by 11/01/2022.
In this article, we have provided all the details regarding UPSC National Defense Academy NDA I Exam 2022 including steps to apply, application fee, important dates and other details. The direct link to apply online is given below in the important section, applicants can fill the UPSC NDA 1 Recruitment 2022 Application Form by clicking on the given link.
UPSC NDA 1 2022 Recruitment- Important Dates
- Start of Application : 22/12/2021
- Last Date to Apply : 11/01/2022 till 06:00 PM only
- Last Date for Payment of Examination Fee : 11/01/2022
- NDA 1 Exam Date: 10/04/2022
- Admit Card Available: March 2022
- Result Released: After Exam
UPSC NDA 1 2022 Online Form- Application Fee
- Gen/OBC : Rs.100/-
- SC/ST: Nil/- Rs.
- Female : Nil/- Rs.
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
UPSC NDA 1 2022 Recruitment- Age Limit
- The date of birth of all the candidates should be between 02/07/2003 to 01/07/2006.
- Additional age relaxation as per recruitment rules
- For more details read the official notification.
Vacancy Details UPSC National Defense Academy NDA 1 2022 Recruitment Details Total: 400 Posts
The details of the number of posts according to the posts for this recruitment are given below-
|Post Name||Wing Name||Total Post|
|National Defence Academy NDA ( Male / Female )||Army||208|
|Naval Academy Only For Male||10+2 Cadet Entry||30|
UPSC NDA 1 2022 Online Form- Qualification Details
The details of the qualification according to the posts for this recruitment are given below –
- NDA Army: Candidate should have passed class 12th from a recognized board. For more information related to eligibility, candidates must read the notification.
- Navy, Airforce, Cadet Entry: Class 12th Passed or Appearing with Mathematics and Physics from a recognized Board.
- For more information related to recruitment, candidates must read the notification.
UPSC National Defense Academy NDA 1 2022 Online Form – Selection Process
The candidates for this recruitment released by National Defense Academy NDA and Naval Academy will be selected on the basis of online written test, interview and medical test. The candidates who qualify the written test will be called for the Personality Test by the Service Selection Board, after qualifying this test the candidate will be medically examined.
After qualifying all these stages, the candidate who secures more marks than the merit issued by the commission will be considered as sure.
How to Apply Online UPSC NDA 1 2022 Recruitment Online Form 2021
- Candidates can apply for UPSC NDA 1 2022 Online Form 2021 between 22/12/2021 to 11/01/2022.
- Visit the official website or click on the apply online link given below
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying online / submitting the final application.
- Now click on “Click Here” in front of “Application Form Process Link Form”.
- Register and login to apply for the post
- Pay the application fee, upload the required documents and submit
- Take a printout for future reference.
Some useful important links UPSC NDA 1 2022 Online Form 2021