UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2022 Online Form: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has recently issued an official notification for the recruitment of the posts of Uttar Pradesh ITI Instructor, the candidates who are eligible and interested for this recruitment can visit the official website of UPSSSC. You can apply online for UPSSSC ITI Instructor 2022 Recruitment.
We have given below the link of the official website for the convenience of the candidates, applicants can easily fill the UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2022 Online Form through the link given below.
UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2022 Online Form: Vacancy Notification Out
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) had released a notification on 10/01/2022 on its official website. 2504 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment process. The online application for UPSSSC ITI Instructor Exam 2022 will start from 18/01/2022 and will close till 08/02/2022.
Taking an important step, Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has issued an official notification to fill 2504 vacant posts of ITI Instructor, under which 2504 posts of ITI Instructor will be filled. For more details candidates can read the official notification.
In this article, we have provided all the details regarding UPSSSC ITI Instructor Online Form 2022 including steps to apply, application fee, important dates and other details. The direct link to apply online is given below in the important section, applicants can fill the UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2022 Application Form by clicking on the given link.
UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2022- Important Dates
- Start of Application : 18 January 2022
- Last date to apply: 08 February 2022
- Last date for payment of examination fee: 08 February 2022
- Last date for form correction : 15 February 2022
- Exam Date : Will be notified soon
- Admit Card Issue Date : Before Exam
- Result Release Date: After Exam
UPSSSC ITI Instructor 2022 Exam- Application Fee
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs.25/-
- SC/ST: Rs.25/-
- Divyang: Rs.25/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
UPSSSC ITI Instructor 2022 Online Form- Age Limit 01/07/2022
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Additional age relaxation as per recruitment rules
- For more details read the official notification
Vacancy Details UPSSSC ITI Instructor 2022 Recruitment Details Total 2504 Posts
Category wise vacancy details-
Instructor: 2504 Posts
- General: 1042 Posts
- EWS: 211 Posts
- OBC: 681 Posts
- SC: 526 Posts
- ST: 44 Posts
UPSSSC ITI Instructor Exam 2022- Qualification Details
The details of the qualification according to the posts for this recruitment are given below –
- Candidates applying for this recruitment should have passed class 10th from a recognized board and should have passed ITI in relevant trade.
- Candidate must have qualified in UPSSSC PET 2021.
- For more information related to recruitment, candidates must read the notification.
How to Apply Online UPSSSC ITI Instructor 2022 Recruitment Online Form
- Candidates can apply for UPSSSC ITI Instructor 2022 Online Form between 18/01/2022 to 08/02/2022.
- Visit the official website or click on the apply online link given below
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying online / submitting the final application.
- Now click on “Click Here” in front of “Application Form Process Link Form”.
- Register and login to apply for the post
- Pay the application fee, upload the required documents and submit
- Take a printout for future reference.
Some useful important links UPSSSC ITI Instructor Online Form 2022