UPSSSC Junior Assistant 2019 DV Letter: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Are Recently Uploaded DV Document Verification Letter of Junior Assistant 2019 Exam. Those candidates who have successfully cleared the UPSSSC Junior Assistant 2019 Exam can now download the UPSSSC Junior Assistant 2019 DV Letter through the official website of the commission whose link we have given below in the important section.
Candidates who appeared in UPSSSC Junior Assistant 2019 Exam can download DV letter through official website of commission. Candidates can download UPSSSC Junior Assistant 2019 DV Letter through below given link
UPSSSC Junior Assistant 2019 DV Document Verification Letter: Hall Ticket / Exam Notice
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission UPSSSC had released the online application form for the recruitment of Junior Assistant Exam 2019, the UPSSSC of all the candidates who had filled this form and appeared in the examination. Junior Assistant 2019 DV Letter has been issued on 01/02/2022, candidates who want to download this letter can do so through the link given below.
Candidates can check the UPSSSC Junior Assistant DV Letter 2022 from the official website. To download the UPSSSC Junior Assistant 2019 DV Document Verification Letter, candidates need to use their login ID and password.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant 2019 Online Form- Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application – 26/06/2019
- Last Date of Application – 20/07/2019
- Admit card issue date- 19/12/2019
- Skill Test Exam Date- 04/01/2020
- Result Declaration Date : 09/04/2021
- Skill Test Exam Date- 23/06/2021
- Skill Test Admit Card Issued Date : 14/06/2021
- Skill Test Result Released Date : 30/12/2021
- Date of Issue of DV Letter: 01/02/2022
UPSSSC Junior Assistant 2019 Exam- Application Fee
- General/OBC: 185/-
- SC/ ST/ PH: 95/-
- PH Divyang : 25/-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan
Age Limit 01/07/2019
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age relaxation additional as per rules.
- For more details read the official notification.
Vacancy Details UPSSSC Junior Assistant 2019 Recruitment Details Total 1186 Posts
Category wise vacancy details-
- General – 659
- OBC – 282
- SC – 216
- ST – 29
UPSSSC Junior Assistant 2019– Qualification Details
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board.
- NIELIT CCC Exam Passed
- Typing Skill Test Details
- Hindi : 25 words per minute
- English: 30 words per minute
- For more details read notification
How To Download/Check UPSSSC Junior Assistant 2019 DV Letter
Here we have mentioned the link to download UPSSSC Junior Assistant 2019 DV Document Verification Letter. UPSSSC Junior Assistant 2019 DV Document Verification Letter Download You have to fill the basic details. Sometimes, the link opens with some delay due to heavy congestion on the website.
You can try after some time to open this link. After entering your basic details like Roll Number/ Registration Number and Date of Birth you can print the admit card. Candidates who have applied for UPSSSC Junior Assistant 2019 DV Document Verification Letter must download the admit card from the official link only.
- Visit the official website or click on the admit card link given below.
- If you click on the link given below, a new page will open containing the candidate’s registration number and date of birth.
- The option to fill will be given, which you have to fill correctly.
- After filling all the information correctly, you have to click on the submit button given below, after that a new page will open in which your admit card will appear on your screen.
- After opening the admit card, you can take its printout or if you are watching in your phone then you can download and keep it in PDF format.
Some useful important links UPSSSC Junior Assistant 2019 DV Letter Download Link